I am Saida, Chemical engineer obtained from the University of Constantine – ALGERIA.
When I moved to United States, I obtained my certificate in medical assistant and phlebotomist, then, I became a Reiki practitioner, Master teacher in Reiki energy healing, I have been practicing “Hijama” since 2004. I have been healing hundreds of people from different ailments and releasing them from different levels of pains.
When I started practicing Hijama cupping therapy in 2004, it was first by using glass cups with cotton fire ball sticks. Over the years, I reached a certain state of feeling with my inner voice and intuition, capable to listen to my clients’ body, and use this gift to detect low energy areas and stagnations, and figure out the right ways to ridden the body from the recurring pains, stresses, and toxins. I have accompanying people with heavy cancer diseases, mentally with Reiki, and by cupping therapy to overcome their distress and agonistic pain.
- CPR Certified through the American Heart Association
- Nationally Certified Clinical Medical Assistant.
- Nationally Certified Medical Assistant Administrative.
- Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician.
- Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
- Certified Kundalini Reiki Master.
- Certified Oncology Reiki Practitioner.
- Certified Cupping therapy Hijama practitioner, and Member of Professional Wellness Alliance (PWA).
- certified leeches therapy
- Services Provided: PWA licensed providers are authorized to assist members through health education, instruction and products.
- Services Not Provided: PWA licensed providers do not offer any state licensed health services, DO NOT take responsibility for the health of any person or for the diagnosis, treatment or resolution of any symptom or condition.